Last modified: July 29th, 2020
Pawzlove, Inc. ("Company" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you purchase, download, install, or register with, access, or use Paw Partner (the "App"/website).
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
- This policy applies only to information we collect in this App/website, in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with this App/website.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites, including websites you may access through this App/website.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party (see Third-Party Information Collection).
Third Party Policies
Our websites and apps, and these other third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Children Under the Age of 16
The App/website is not intended for children under 16 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa for more information.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about three different types of users of our App: Pet Business Owners and Staff, Business Customers, Social Platform Users.
Pet Business Owners and Staff:
What we collect:
For business owners and staff we collect billing info, contact info, company financials, customer database, daily business activities, contact information, and payroll timecard information
Why we collect it:
Business owners have a software subscription with Pawzlove Inc. We collect their billing and contact info for their subscription to our service. We collect company financials and daily activities as our software manages the business’ daily operation and produces financial reports for the business. Finally, we collect the information of the customer base to manage the company’s customer’s accounts and give the company the ability to export their customer base at any time. This also helps the business reach end users with their own marketing campaigns.
We collect contact information from staff so business owners are able to contact their staff if needed for missed shifts, announcements, etc. We collect payroll information as our mobile app acts as an employee time clock helping manage the business payroll.
Pet Business Customers:
What we collect:
We collect pet business customer’s contact information, emergency contact information, billing information, reservation information, pet’s information including pet’s vaccines, food, medication, toys, beds etc., reservation information, location information, pets’ friends, customers social platform followers, customer images, customer social platform interactions.
Why we collect it:
PawPartner Social Platform Users:
What we collect:
We collect users profile information, images, pet’s profile information, and social platform interactions.
Why we collect it:
We may collect information about your activities on and interactions with various devices and link that information. Through our cross-device linking we can create a consistent experience for our users across all the devices they use. We may also combine information we get from you with information we receive from third parties or are publicly available to assess trends and interests.
We collect this information:
Directly from you when you provide it to us.
Automatically when you use the App/website.
Information You Provide to Us
When you download, register with, or use this App/website, we may ask you provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE APP COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW/any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information").
- That is about you but individually does not identify you.
This information includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the App/website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the App/website, subscribing to our service, posting material, and requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with the App/website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the App/website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the App/website.
- Your search queries on the App/website.
OTHER TYPES OF INFORMATION THE USER PROVIDES.
You may also provide information for publication or display ("Posted") on public areas of websites you access through the App/website (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
When you download, access, and use the App/website, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the App/website, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the App/website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the App/website.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device's unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device's telephone number.
- Stored Information and Files. The App/website also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, and video clips.
- Location Information. This App collects real-time information about the location of your device. SEE DESCRIPTION OF LOCATION INFORMATION COLLECTION ABOVE.
If you do not want us to collect this information do not download the App or delete it from your device or access the website, or change your phone settings to restrict location information.
Information Collection and Tracking Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your smartphone. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our App/website.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the App/website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages, or opened an email and for other related app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the App/website or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
- Advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers.
- Analytics companies.
- Your mobile device manufacturer.
- Your mobile service provider.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use this app/website. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the App/website and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Give you notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you when App/website updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- OTHER USES SEE ABOVE.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our App/website and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our App/website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use the App/website.
We use location information we collect to SEE COLLECTION PURPOSE FOR LOCATION INFORMATION.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Pawzlove Inc's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Pawzlove inc about our App/website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information with your consent.
OTHER TYPES OF THIRD-PARTY DISCLOSURES
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Pawzlove inc, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
- Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow the App/website to collect and use real-time information about your device's location through the device's privacy settings If you block the use of location information, some parts of the App/website may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
- California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa for more information.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the App/website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa for more information.
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa.
California's "Shine the Light" law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our App/website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and OTHER INFORMATION will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our App/website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the App/website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the App/website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our App/website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.